Monthly Archives: May 2000

History of the Bloomington Chapel

0153

The LDS Chapel was a fixture in Bloomington for many years.  It was torn down in 19__.

Joan Hart provided this print of the chapel  – Bloomington Chapel – Joan Hart

blchurch2

This image is the early LDS Ward Chapel in Bloomington, taken about 1905.  The image is a postcard, on the back it is addressed to William J. Painter, and has the ward building fund assesment of 3.75 cents due for the building.  (Michael L. Jex archives)