BLOOMINGTON CITY HALL POLICIES AND RESERVATIONS
• Sign Rental Contract, Initial Policies & Regulations, forms and send with payment by mail to:
Bloomington City, PO Box 194, Bloomington, ID 83223
• Contract must be returned within 10 days to validate reservation.
• Payment must be received 90 days prior to reservation date to guarantee reservation.
DURING YOUR STAY:
• Renter key will be located in key lock box at the Bloomington City Hall. Code will be provided
to renters in advance of or upon arrival. Lost key fee is $100.
• Rental price may be adjusted and paid upon arrival if final number of people staying on
premises overnight increases.
• Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Please camp on the north side of the building past the picnic shelter.
• No motorized vehicles on lawn. Do not drive past sidewalks. Sprinkler heads get broken easily
• Park vehicles only in designated parking locations. Do not park in front of large city dumpsters,
as they are dumped often and very early in the mornings.
• No animals, smoking or alcohol inside Hall.
• Dogs outside on leash only. Clean up after them is required.
• Outside building lights are turned on by an outside switch box located on north side of
building. Outside lights must be turned off by 10:00 p.m.
• Supplies provided with hall rental: hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, and
table cover paper.
• No firearms, fireworks or explosives of any kind are allowed on the property.
• Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. out of respect for City residents.
• Paper for tables is on top of the piano on the stage. Tape and scissors are downstairs on shelf
above kitchen sink. Please remember to return the scissors and tape back to their location, do
not take them home.
• Garbage bags are located under kitchen sink.
• Bathrooms will be checked daily for restocking of supplies by housekeeping.
• Water is drinkable both in building and out of the water hydrant by the picnic shelter.
• No roller blades, roller skates, skateboards or anything like them are allowed inside the
• Use of the building must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
• No overnight camping in campers or RV’s on City property.
• Generators are allowed between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
• IF YOU BREAK IT OR TAKE IT, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR IT!
• Check over property – If you have any problems or concerns call 208-945-3613.
• In case of emergency call 911.
• Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Replace any moved furniture, tables, and chairs to original locations.
• Take all garbage out of building to the dumpster.
• Clean kitchen including removing all food from the refrigerator.
• Sweep gym floor – brooms are in the kitchen.
• Clean garbage and waste off lawns.
• Close all windows.
• Turn off all lights.
• Turn heat 55 degrees (in the winter).
• Call 208-945-3169 when departing.
• Leave a phone number with the City for forgotten items.
• If any damages have occurred, contact Bloomington City before leaving. Cost of damages to
the building or park will be the responsibility of the group causing the damage.
Thank you for taking good care of our City Hall and Park. We are very proud of them. We hope to
make more improvements over time and hope to continue renting them out, but that will only be
possible with your respect and help.
City of Bloomington
Revised January 2020