Agenda – City Council Meeting March 17, 2021 @ 7pm
BLOOMINGTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING
BLOOMINGTON CITY OFFICE
45 N 1st West
March 17, 2021 at 7pm
Reminder: Face mask are required at the meeting, which includes public attendees.
This meeting will be scheduled on Zoom for 40 minutes.
Join Zoom Meeting
Launch Meeting – Zoom (Click onto the Launch meeting link and hit CTRL+Click)
Meeting ID: 827 4353 8965
Review of minutes from February 17, 2021:
Community Comments (3 to 5 minutes):
- Dallas Smith- Water hook up for the Workshop 270 N 50 East
- Trevon Peterson – Senior project on firepit at the hall (5 minutes)
- Input from the committee on water issues
- Roy Bunderson – Vision & Process (Emergency Management Plan)
- Sunrise Engineering (Clyde Rainey) – Discuss questions about water.
- Properties in and around the city – for sell (Shawn)
- City Utilities/infrastructure/review of Ordinances (Shawn)
- Spencer Clements (Starting date)
- Discuss election (City Councilmen) Action Item
- Discuss water outside City limits.
- Follow up on the water committee.
- Bids on Shelving unit in the Hall
- Minutes (Approval to post as a draft) Action Item
- Discuss snowplow spreader – not working?
- Backup Generator for City Hall
- Memorial Ceremony (Flag raising and breakfast)
Payment of expenses: February 2021
Motion to dismiss:
Next City Council Meeting: April 17, 2021