Agenda for City Council Meeting on June 16, 2021 Wednesday at 7pm
BLOOMINGTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING
BLOOMINGTON CITY OFFICE
45 N 1st West
June 16, 2021 at 7pm
Review of minutes from May 19, 2021:
Community Comments (3 to 5 minutes):
- Kent Bankhead/Garrett Magee/Eric (Engineer – Houston Lot (road)
- Diane Martin – Vacate 1st South between 1st West and Cemetery Road
- Survey of intersections within the City – any additional information?
- 21 Pines -water issue- any additional information?
- Signage grant – any additional information?
- Sewer lift station – any additional information on switch?
- Ron Dunford- follow up on sewer line/dump station
- Emergency backup procedures (Bloomington/Paris water line)
- Follow up on the water committee (appoint someone to head up the committee) (action item)
- Meter at water tank – any repairs/information on replacement?
- Water leak at Jerry Nelson’s home
- Shawn Turner’s contract
- Ask anyone if anyone wants a form for Petition of Candidacy -reminder to fill out the form for submittal to City Clerk by September 29,2021
- Budget preview
- Backup Generator for City Hall
- Discuss fire extinguishers (recharged) at the Hall and Office
- Repair of risers (which includes road repair) at the Hall and Post Office
- Dallas Smith- Water hook up for the Workshop 270 N 50 East
- Next scheduled adjudication meeting (Roy Bunderson follow-up)
Payment of expenses: May 2021
Motion to dismiss:
Next City Council Meeting: July 21, 2021