Agenda – City Council Meeting February 17, 2021 @ 7pm
BLOOMINGTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING
BLOOMINGTON CITY OFFICE
45 N 1st West
February 17, 2021 at 7pm
Reminder: Face mask are required at the meeting, which includes public attendees.
This meeting will be scheduled on Zoom for 40 minutes.
Join Zoom Meeting
Launch Meeting – Zoom (Click onto the Launch meeting link and hit CTRL+Click)
Meeting ID: 813 1411 7037
Review of minutes from January 20, 2021:
Community Comments (3 to 5 minutes):
- Dallas & Desiree Smith/David & Connie Bee – Letter on water (ice sculptures)
- Roy Bunderson – Vision & Process (Emergency Management Plan)
- Wayne Davidson – Building Inspections/Permit
- Final inspections – Donna Passey
- Status Survey
- The Mayor discussed a land survey for intersections throughout the City. Shawn requested more information. (Action Item)
- Survey questionnaire was mailed out February 1, 2021. We asked to have them returned to the City by February 15, 2021
- Shelving unit at Hall
- Becoming a Notary
- Status of the generator installation.
- Ice creations/sculptures letters to 3 residents were sent out on February 10, 2021.
- Status of non-working street light
- Status of Shawn Turner checking into the Dark Sky Government funding to replace current street lights with solar lights and provide information to the Council (Go Green)
- Status of remodel
- Status of motion light outside the hall
Payment of expenses: January 2021
Motion to dismiss:
Next City Council Meeting: March 17, 2021