Agenda – May 19, 2021 @ 7pm Wednesday
BLOOMINGTON CITY COUNCIL MEETING
BLOOMINGTON CITY OFFICE
45 N 1st West
May 19, 2021 at 7pm
Review of minutes from April 21, 2021:
Community Comments (3 to 5 minutes):
- Kent Bankhead/Garrett Magee – Houston Lot (road)
- Trevin Peterson – Senior project on firepit at the hall (5 minutes)
- Dallas Smith- Water hook up for the Workshop 270 N 50 East
- Blake Hart – historical information (20 minutes)
- Richard Nelsen – Discuss platted road on 1st West to the South
- Survey of intersections within the City – any additional information?
- 21 Pines -water issue
- Signage grant – any additional information?
- Information from flyer on road coating
- Ron Dunford – repair dip in the road
- Sewer lift station – any additional information on switch?
- Emergency backup procedures
- Follow up on the water committee (appoint someone to head up the committee)(action item)
- Meter at water tank – any repairs/information on replacement?
- Ask anyone if anyone wants a form for Petition of Candidacy -reminder to fill out the form for submittal to City Clerk by September 29,2021 (action item)
- New water tower – researching information about a loan with DEQ
- Cemetery updated information on website
- Backup Generator for City Hall
- Memorial Ceremony (Flag raising and breakfast) (action item)
- Discuss fire extinguishers (recharged) at the Hall and Office
- Repair of risers (which includes road repair) at the Hall and Post Office
- Next scheduled adjudication meeting (Roy Bunderson follow-up)
Payment of expenses: April 2021
Motion to dismiss:
Next City Council Meeting: June 16, 2021