History of the Bloomington Chapel
The LDS Chapel was a fixture in Bloomington for many years. It was torn down in 19__.
Joan Hart provided this print of the chapel – Bloomington Chapel – Joan Hart
This image is the early LDS Ward Chapel in Bloomington, taken about 1905. The image is a postcard, on the back it is addressed to William J. Painter, and has the ward building fund assesment of 3.75 cents due for the building. (Michael L. Jex archives)